Translate

Monday, April 07, 2014

NORMAL PEOPLE VS KPOP FANS

Hi there! I'm back with another post. I've been wanting to make a post all these while but I didn't have any idea of what to write about. Luckily for me, I visited allkpop today and got an idea, thus the title of this post. AKP's list was too short so I've decided to add to it. I also got ideas of what to add to my list from the comment section of AKP's article. My post might be a little lengthy but don't get discouraged as I'm going to make this a fun-read for you as much as possible.
Unto the topic of the day. I guess you are wondering from the title if kpop fans are different from normal people. Well, some kpop fans like to think of themselves as abnormal (me excluded), and they love it that way. I count myself as a very normal but unique person. Anyway, this post is about some words that have totally different meanings to everyday people and kpop fans. Here is a list of what comes to mind first when a normal person hears a word as opposed to when a kpop fan hears the same word.

1.  SHINY
Normal People:                                                      Kpop Fans:
   
2. BIG BANG
Normal People:                                               OR         

Kpop Fans:

3. f(x)
Normal People:                                                                  Kpop Fans:
 

4. KEY
Normal People:                                                                     Kpop Fans:
        
                             


 5. THUNDER
Normal People:                                                          Kpop Fans:













6. 2PM
Normal People:                                                         Kpop Fans:





















7. 2AM
Normal People:                                                Kpop Fans:

 












8. RAIN
Normal People:                                                           Kpop Fans:

















9. SEVEN
Normal People:                                                        OR

           


Kpop Fans:





















10. BLACK JACK
Normal People:                                                           Kpop Fans:





















11. SUNNY
Normal People:                                                                 Kpop Fans:





















12. CL
Normal People:                                                                  Kpop Fans:

















13. VIP
Normal People:                                                          Kpop Fans:















14. INFINITE
Normal People:                                                                      Kpop Fans:











15. ELFS
Normal People:

















I hope you had fun while glancing through......I rest my case...........

No comments: